Mobvista has integrated the global postback template in Kochava, you can select Mobvista as a partner and generate a promote link.
The following document defines the process of creating an Install Campaign for Mobvista within Kochava.
Create an Install Campaign
- Select the desired app.
- Select App Tools > Campaign Manager.
NOTE : The App Tools menu can also be accessed from within the App Overview page.
- Click Add a Campaign.
- Enter the Campaign Name.
- Enter the Default Destination URL.
- Click Submit.
Create a Segment
Once a campaign has been successfully created, corresponding Segments, Trackers and Postbacks can be created and the data may be viewed.
- Select Campaign Tools > New Segment.
- Enter the Segment Name.
- Enter a Description.
- Click Submit.
NOTE: Segments allow you to organize your campaigns by using different elements. For best practices around methods of organization contact an account manager.
Create a Tracker
- Select Segment Tools > Add a Tracker.
- Enter a Tracker Name.
- Select Tracker Type > 3rd Party Tracking.NOTE:3rd Party Tracking is the default setting for Tracker Type.
- Select Select A Network > Mobvista.NOTE: By default, the Share With Publisher box is checked. This setting allows the associated publisher to view the settings for this Tracker. By unchecking this box, the associated publisher will not be able to view the settings for the Tracker.
- Select the Destination URL Type>
- Google Referrer (Android Only)
- Has Offers
- Adjust NOTE: Google Referrer is set as the default destination type for Android apps. For the majority of Android install campaigns, Google Referrer is used for optimal conversion tracking. Google Referrer will only appear for Android based apps. If the Google Referrer Install URL needs to be updated, refer to our Update Google Referrer Install URL support documentation.
- Enter the Install Destination URL.
- Enter a Deeplink. (optional)NOTE: For more information about deep links, refer to our Deep Linking support documentation.
- Add a Custom Parameter.(optional)NOTE: At the Campaign Level, advertisers can utilize the Custom Parameter fields to track any custom aspect of their campaigns that they define. For assistance with Custom Parameters, contact your account manager.
- Click Add a Parameter.
- Enter the Custom Parameter.
- Add additional Custom Parameters. (optional)
- Click Save.NOTE: When a custom parameter is created, it is inserted automatically into the Click URL.
NOTE: In order to remove a custom parameter, Click the “X” associated with the specific parameter.
A. Custom Parameter
- Enter Pricing Type and Target Pricing. (optional)NOTE: Depending on the selected destination URL type, default and optional settings will vary.A. Enter any Optional Settings.
- If available, Copy and Send Click URL to publisher. (optional)
- If available, Copy and Send Impression URL to publisher. (optional)
A. Copy and send to PublisherNOTE: For more information on Impressions, refer to our Attribution Overview support documentation.
- Click Submit (If no further Trackers need to be created).
- Click Save & Add Another Tracker (If additional Trackers need to be created).